UK councils paid out over £2m in compensation claims to pedestrians who tripped or slipped on pavements in the year to 31st May 2018. The figures provided by 365 of Britain’s 421 local authorities show 10,572 claims were made over the period. Only Shetland Islands Council received no claims. A total of 46 claims were […]Read more → View all →
WelcomeHamilton Ross Solicitors is a firm of lawyers with clients in Airdrie, Motherwell, Cumbernauld, Coatbridge, Bellshill, Hamilton, Wishaw, New Stevenson, Lanarkshire and throughout Scotland. Our lawyers, solicitors and notaries public advise on family law, divorce, wills, power of attorney, child contact and residence, guardianship, separation, legal aid, compensation claims and personal injury, disputes about care of children, parental rights, civil court and other areas of law. We aim to provide legal services in a different way to our competitors. Our lawyers give clients advice in areas of law in which we are experienced. A significant part of our work is referred to us by reputation. We try to resolve clients’ legal issues in a practical way using common sense and plain English. Our lawyers and solicitors are down to earth and very approachable. We try hard to ensure clients are satisfied with our service levels and that our staff enjoy working for us. Our lawyers, solicitors and notaries public are based in our offices in Airdrie, Cumbernauld and Motherwell. Our Airdrie office is located at 18 Anderson Street in Airdrie Town Centre. Our Motherwell office is located at The Dalziel Building, 7 Scott Street, Motherwell in Motherwell town centre. The Cumbernauld office is located in the Muirfield Centre in Muirhead Road in the centre of Cumbernauld.
- Civil Court and Litigation – specialist advice is available in family, divorce, compensation claims, legal aid, child contact and residence, insolvency, guardianship, commercial and personal injury Compensation claims.
- We can arrange advice regarding commercial and residential conveyancing to assist with your house sale, house purchase or other property transaction.
- Our Wills and Estate Planning Lawyers offer an individual approach to what are often difficult issues – Estate Planning, Executries and Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Wills, winding up estates.
- Our lawyers can help with guardianship orders for adults incapable of caring for themselves
- Criminal Court - We can arrange advice from a lawyer who will be able to assist you with criminal court work