When reading the newspaper each morning on my commute to work it is not uncommon to find an article with a dispute over the inheritance of an estate or an issue with a will. This is somewhat surprising considering the efforts of several campaigns such as ‘Will aid’ month and ‘Choice not chance’ encouraging members […]Read more → View all →
WelcomeHamilton Ross is a firm of lawyers with clients in Airdrie, Motherwell, Coatbridge, Bellshill, Hamilton, Cumbernauld, Wishaw, New Stevenson, Lanarkshire and throughout Scotland. Our lawyers, solicitors and notaries public advise on family law, divorce, wills, power of attorney, child contact and residence, guardianship, separation, legal aid, compensation claims and personal injury, disputes about care of children, parental rights, civil court and other areas of law. We aim to provide legal services in a different way to our competitors. Our lawyers give clients advice in areas of law in which we are experienced. A significant part of our work is referred to us by reputation. We try to resolve clients’ legal issues in a practical way using common sense and plain English. Our lawyers and solicitors are down to earth and very approachable. We try hard to ensure clients are satisfied with our service levels and that our staff enjoy working for us. Our lawyers, solicitors and notaries public are based in our offices in Airdrie and Motherwell. Our Airdrie office is located at 18 Anderson Street in Airdrie Town Centre. Our Motherwell office is located at The Dalziel Building, 7 Scott Street, Motherwell in Motherwell town centre.
- Civil Court and Litigation – specialist advice is available in family, divorce, compensation claims, legal aid, child contact and residence, insolvency, guardianship, commercial and personal injury Compensation claims.
- We can arrange advice regarding commercial and residential conveyancing to assist with your house sale, house purchase or other property transaction.
- Our Wills and Estate Planning Lawyers offer an individual approach to what are often difficult issues – Estate Planning, Executries and Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Wills, winding up estates.
- Our lawyers can help with guardianship orders for adults incapable of caring for themselves
- Criminal Court - We can arrange advice from a lawyer who will be able to assist you with criminal court work